Family Life and Our Myspace

Lately, I've have the urge to start a new blog about our family life. We have a lot going on right now and I'd love to share that we are just a normal, average family. My thoughts are that I would link the two blogs, but also keep them separate. I'm still thinking about it, but I would definitely like to share more about our family.

In the meantime, if you would like to know more about our family, I thought I'd link our myspace. Yes, you can even see pictures of our family! I don't know if I will share our myspace link on this blog forever. It is a sad state of affairs that some people choose to harass those who are pro-polygamy and have polyblogs.

Edit: I removed the myspace link due to some email threats.

3 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I commented or not but just in case I didn't I wanted to let you know - you have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It was very thoughtful of you to say so, I'm very proud of them. We are far from perfect, but we love each other very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was born in California but havent been back since I was young. Grew up in Wyo with the Rocky Mountains as my backyard...but swimming in the ocean was such a thrill.

    Ive been divorced now for over 2 years after having been married for 20 (Im 40 now)...and it always amazes me when a couple are so secure in their marriage/relationship that they are willing to invite another party into it. My ex was sooooo incredibly jealous...I couldnt even bring in another partner by fantasizing...he always seemed to know...and acted as if I had cheated on him.

    I cant imagine what it would be like to have jealousy not the base of a relationship...as jealousy is so destructive. How do the both of you put jealousy aside and welcome the potential new partner? I understand generally speaking men are quite happy to have their "cake and eat it too" ...but women seem to have a harder time accepting sharing their man...have you always been willing to accept another partner into the marriage or is this something that has evolved over time between the both of you?

    Sorry for the questions but it really intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete