What do you think?



So, I've changed the look of the blog! What do you think? I love the colors and so does Scott. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but I fell in love with it.

Isn't that sometimes like life? You are looking for something or even someone, but just when you are sure of what your looking for life throws something at you. Wham, you find yourself head over heels with something or someone you didn't expect, but are absolutely happy and turns out that was what you needed all along.

Sometimes, I think people are so set in what they think they want in their future relationship and are too closed off. They don't open themselves up to the possibility that maybe some of their deal breakers are keeping them from the right person. I think it happens in poly relationships and in mono ones as well.

Why not just get to know someone and see where it leads, you could find out that those deal breakers, weren't quite so important after all. We all grow and change through life. None of us stay the same. If we close ourselves of from the what if, what do we miss?!? Could be quite a lot!

Just a thought, let me know what you think!

The picture of the beach heart is not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment