A little thing that happened, that just might make you laugh :)



Oh my Goodness, I have to share this.....I thought Scott was on the phone with "J" earlier today. I kept telling him things I wanted to tell her... I could NOT for the life of me understand why he was not listening to me and kept giving me "the look". You know the look of don't bother me right now. It didn't stop me from adding my 2 cents. He kept looking at me like, are you nuts? I was really getting perturbed with him for not telling her what I was saying to him.... I even yelled out a joking, "When you marry us, you can help!". When he was talking about our business. He just turned his back and kept talking! Wow, I was really getting mad. This wasn't like Scott at all... What the heck. And then I found out... He was not on the phone with "J"! He was on the phone with his MOTHER! Oooopsie, Hahahaha!

I just had to share that! J got a laugh out of it too when I told her! And I'm happy to report the last 2 days her phone has been working much better. Which has made my hubby and I both much happier! :)

3 comments:

  1. I would gladly communicate with you via email if I could figure out your email address lol..I see it on your profile but when I click nothing happens :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email address is Mywafflesandsyrup@yahoo.com I don't know why it doesn't do anything when you click it.... Blogger! I kind of see why so many are switching to wordpress,but not sure if I want to do that.. At least not yet... LOL

    ReplyDelete