Sleepless in AZ

I need to write more often, this is realize. Its just when your courting by phone, text, email, etc. There is not a ton to wrote about. I'm truly ready for visits. Or at least make solid plans for visits, Scott is too. But right now there is a problem with "J's" immediate family. I can't fix her family or how they feel about her leaving to be with another family. I can't make her Sisters' accept us, its all frustrating. For her, for us.... It just sucks. I don't know exactly what one of her Sister's said to her about the situation. I don't think it was very nice. I do know she forbid her to speak about us to her again or leaving to be with us again... Not good....

I don't know when we will be doing the first visit. I just don't know.... And I hate not knowing, I'm a worrier and I can't imagine anyone but J joining the family. :( Neither can Scott, we care about her so much. I know its a short time, that there is plenty of time.... But being far and not being able to go on normal dates, that just makes the whole situation worse.

We have sent some packages. And when she was really down about what her Sister said, we sent flowers. That is about all we can do at the moment. Its hard for her, her Sisters' both live across the street from her and her Mother lives in the same building she does... In fact, her flowers were delivered to her Mom by mistake. Ooopsie! Throw in problems with her cell phone reception.... And its like a comedy... kind of... Only with some tears thrown in.

One thing we love about J is that family is important to her. But that isn't making this difficult situation easy at the moment. And that leaves us Sleepless in AZ and her Sleepless in NY. Can't we just meet on top of the Empire State building and live happily every after?

No comments:

Post a Comment